Returns & Replacements
An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required, and must be written on the outside shipping carton. Please call 888-372-2102 for an RMA.
- Returns must be packaged securely in an outer carton
- Do not write on the product packaging itself. Write only on the outer shipping carton.
- Packages received without a Return Authorization Number written clearly on the outer carton will be refused credit and the package returned to sender.
- Returnable items must be received by Copperhead Performance within 30 days of the product being received by you the customer. (determined by UPS Tracking info)
- Returned product must be in new, re-saleable condition, with all original boxes, packaging, parts, cables, manuals, etc.
- Upon receipt, all returns will be inspected, and, at our discretion, credit may be refused or a restocking fee of 15% may be assessed.
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs incurred to return products.
Some Circumstances in which credit will not be issued but not limited to:
- Product has been installed and/or used
- Product has been damaged from an attempt to be installed and/or used.
- Product is shipped back with out original box, manual and/or part.
- Seal on electrical parts is broke.
- Product serial number does not match that of which was original shipped to buyer.
- Product is deemed not resell able by Copperhead Performance due to customers own actions in dealing with the product.